Fix Favorites missing in Internet Explorer on Windows 10: Although there are tons of recent browsers available for example Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox etc it is possible to lots of users using Internet Explorer maybe thanks to habit or perhaps they probably don’t learn about other browsers. Anyway, if you bookmark any webpage in Web Browser there are held in Favorites because rather than while using term bookmark IE uses Favorites. But users are complaining of a new issue its keep Favorites are missing or just disappearing from online Explorer.
As there is no particular reason which appears to cause this problem numerous 3rd party software might conflict with IE or even the worth of Favorites folder part may have been changed or it may be simply due to a corrupted Registry entry. So without wasting whenever let’s observe how to really Favorites missing in Web Browser on Windows 10 by using below-listed Windows10browser guide.
Fix Favorites missing in Internet Explorer on Windows 10
Method 1: Reset Functionality of Favorites Folder
- Press Windows Key+ R then type the next striking Enter.
- Make sure the truth is Favorites folder placed in the account folder.
- If you can’t get the Favorites folder then right-click in an empty area and choose New >Folder.
- Name this folder as Favorites striking Enter.
- Right-click on Favorites and choose Properties.
- Switch on the Location tab then click REstore Default button.
- Click Apply as well as OK.
- Reboot your computer to save lots of changed to see if you’re capable of Fix Favorites missing in Internet Explorer in Windows 10.
Method 2: Registry Fix
- Press Windows Key+ R then type Regedit striking Enter to start Registry Editor.
- Navigate on the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT-USER/Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Explorer/Shell Folders.
- Select Shell Folders then inside the right windows right-click on Favorites and judge Modify.
- In the worth data field for Favorites type next striking Enter.
- Close Registry Editor and reebot the computer to save lots of changes.
Method 3: Perform System Restore.
- Press Windows Key + R and type” system.cpl” then hit enter.
- Select System Protection tab and select System Restore.
- Clcik Next and pick the specified System Restore point.
- Stick to the on-screen intruction to finish system restore.
That’s it you’ve successfully Fix Favorites missing in Web Browser on Windows 10 however if you have questions with this post then you can question them inside the comment’s section.