Internet Explorer Cannot Display the Webpage Error: You’re successfully linked to the Internet but cannot view any web pages in Web Browser because once you try and visit any websites it shows the mistake “Internet Explorer Cannot Display the webpage” The reason behind this error appears to be IPv4 and IPv6 Ip Address Version. The situation aries once the websites you attempt to get into uses of th.Press Windows Key + R then type inetcpl.cpl striking enter to start Internet Properties.e above protocol version which makes a conflict together and therefore the mistake.
Even though the issue is not limited by this reason because there may be numerous causes with this error for example DNS issue, Proxy issue, cache or history problems etc. Before going ahead ensure that your Web Connection is working “use another device Network” running on your own system.
Fix Internet Explorer Cannot Display the Webpage on Windows
Method 1: Uncheck Proxy Option
- Press Windows Key+R then type “inetcpl.cpl” Striking enter to open up Internet Properties.
- Nex, visit the Connections tab and choose LAN settings.
- Uncheck Utilize a Proxy Server for the LAN and ensure “Automatically detect settings” is checked.
- Click Ok then Apply and reboot you Laptop
Method 2: Disable Enhanced Protected Mode
- Press Windows Key + R then type inetcpl.cpl colliding with entering to spread out Internet Properties.
- Switch toward the Advanced tab and scroll down until you find “Enable Enhanced Protected Mode”.”
- Make certain to uncheck these box and click on Apply as well as OK.
- Restart Web Browser and find out if you can to go to the site.
Method 3: Disable IPv6
- Right-click WiFi icon on System tray after which select “Open Network and sharing Center”.
- Now Select your present connection to be able to open settings. Note: should you connect with your network then use Ethernet cable for connecting and also the follow this task.
- Click Properties button within the window that simply open.
- Make certain to uncheck Ip address Version 6 (TCP/IP)
- Click OK then click Close. Reboot your laptop in order to save changes. Internet Explorer Cannot Display the Webpage error. and you will again in a position to connect to the internet but when it wasn’t helpful.
That’s it you’ve got successfully Fix Web browser cannot Display the Webpage error should you still need questions in regards to this post you can question them inside the comment’s section