Remove Send a smile button from Internet Explorer: There are numerous features in Windows 10 given by Microsoft which don’t have a very proper explanation or functions, similary send a grin or send a frown is really a feature in Web browser helping to make no sense. send a grin can be a feedback button which users may use to deliver feedback about Web browser issues but unless Microsoft explains what it really wants feedback about, it’s only a useless and annoying feature. Send a Smile a Frown is found in the Web Browser tollbar at the very top right corner.
The worst a part of send a smile feature is the fact that no one is able to disable or remove this annoying feature but recommendations a fairly neat method to Disable Send a Smile button from Internet Explorer. So without wasting at any time let’s observe how to send out a grin button from online Explorer by using the below-listed guide.
How to Fix Remove Send a Smile from Internet Explorer on Laptop/Windows
Method 1: Remove Send a grin button using Registry Editor
- Press Windows Key + R then type Regedit thus hitting Enter to spread out Registry.
- Navigate towards the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE/policies/microsoft.
- Right-Click on Microsoft then select New >Key.
- Nmae this key as Retrictions striking Enter.
- Now right-click on Restrictions key and choose New >DWORD (32-bit) value.
- Name this DWORD as NoHelpItemSendFeedback and hang up it’s value to a single then click OK.
- Reboot your computer in order to save changes and also this would Remove Send a Smile button from Internet Explorer.
Method 2: Remove Send a grin button using Group Policy Editor
- Press Windows key + R then type gpedit.MSC striking Enter.
- Navigate toward the following path inside Group Policy Editor: User Configuration >Administratrative Templates >Windows Components >Web Browser >Browser menu.
- Select Browser menu then inside the right windows pane double-click on “Help menu: Remove ‘Send Feedback’ menu option”.
- Set this plan to Enable then click Apply combined with OK.
- Reboot your computer or laptop just to save changes.
That’s it you’ve got successfully Remove Send a Smile button from Internet Explorer however if you still need any queries in regards to this post then you can question them inside the comment’s section.