Always update of Mac OS has some problems, similar also offers some trouble. Just about the important issues is Safari not working after update, many people revealed that safari keeps crashing after update. The actual visiting let you know the resolution to fix problem.
Safari Not Working After Update
If safari is useful the really a great browser, given the many integration features around Mac OS, OS X, and iOS. However it will not work the usually real pain to see and connect, Safari on Mac have some very interesting features, so you pin tabs in safari. Operating these new and fantastic features, their really disheartening when users may not try them! We actually like safari latest features and need to confirm you will use them also. learn more tips to complete Safari not working after update
Force quit Safari (Tips 1)
- Click and hold command + Option + Esc keys simultaneously.
- A pop up box can look. Select Safari after which click Force Quit.
- Restart your Mac via Apple menu > Restart.
- Now launch Safari and look unique working or you cannot.
You may force quit Safari via Apple Menu > Force > Quit > Safari > Force Quit.
Clear Cookies and also other website data (Tips 2)
- Launch Safari Browser.
- Go to Safari > Clear History.
- Select All History to remove.
- Click Clear History.
Force Reset (Tips 3)
- Click and keep the power button until your Mac switch off.
- Wait for couple of seconds after which switch it on.
Fix disk errors in Recovery Mode (Step 4)
- Turn off your Mac via Apple menu > Shut Down.
- Click the ability Button.
- Select and keep the command + R keys as well right away after important the action button before the Apple logo appears.
- After that Mac OS Utilities window can look with 4 option. Click Disk Utility.
- Click to Continue.
- Select the disk/drive Macintosh HD that you would like to solve.
- Select First Aid > Run. This step will look at the disk for errors.
- Click Done.
- Close Disk Utility.
- Restart your PC via Apple Menu.
Use Safari in Safe Mode (Step 5)
Restarting your Mac in Safe Mode will fix many issues from the Mac. However you can’t apply feature in Safe Mode and you can How to use Safari learn here
- Turn off your Mac via Apple Menu > Turn Off.
- Click the capability Button to change in your Mac.
- Select and keep the Shift key just after important the ability button.
- You will see the Apple Logo on screen. Don’t leave the Shift key if you see the Apple logo.
- Keep important the sift key before you start to see the login window.
- Select you User Account after which enter in the Password to login. You may want to login again if File Vault is switched on.
Reinstall Safari (Tips 8)
Reinstall Safari may solve your trouble, to reinstall safari you need to reinstall Mac OS. After you reinstall Mac OS safari can be reinstalled automatically.
- Turn off your Mac and press the ability button to change it on.
- Click and keep the Command + R keys simultaneously right away after pressing the ability button.
- Keep pressing Command + R keys before the Apple logo appears.
- After that Mac OS Utilities window can look with 4 option. Click Reinstall Mac OS.
- Tap Continue.
- You can be caused to select your hard disk/drive. So that you know required to select your disk, click Show All Disks. You may have to enter your Apple ID.
- Click Install. Choose the set up process is done.
- Your Mac will restart after completing the set up.
When you know every other ways of fix the Safari not working after update on Mac after update.